Friday, July 22, 2011

World Vision!

Alright, I'm almost positive that no one is reading this, but that's alright, I kind of deserve it after 6 months of not a single post.  Here's hoping though!

I've recently--like, today--become an official World Vision Ambassador.  (Yay!)  My job--and by job I mean unpaid volunteer position--is to recruit potential sponsors to the program.  I currently have in my possession photos and information on 5 beautiful children who need love and care from someone like you.  It's a commitment of 35$ a month, but you really do get so much more in return.  You also have the option of sending your child letters, birthday and christmas gifts, and anything else you desire.  My husband and I each sponsor a child, and it's been a wonderful experience.  Not only do we get to connect with a child across the world, we get to know their families as well.  My little girl, Zione lives in Malawi, and my husband's child, Delight lives with his family in Zimbabwe.  It's been a learning experience for both of us, and I want to share the experience with as many people as I can.  So, if you or anyone you know are interested, please let me know, and I can get you more information or set you up with a sponsor child.

Thanks all!  It's good to be back in the blogosphere.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe! How amazing! What made you decide to become a World Vision Ambassador?

    ReplyDelete