Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photo blog.

I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight, but I added photos to some of my previous posts: Boy BondingHoliday plans and Christmas shopping. Check and check.

Instead of doing a full blown blog tonight, I'm just going to post some pictures, maybe add a few quick captions and call it a night, because I've got an Italian test on Tuesday, and sleeping with the book under your pillow really just doesn't work for me.  Believe me, I've tried.  

We rode bikes to the park.  



 Then we went to a different park the next day.  

 This is one of my favorites.  

 This is just because he's so darn cute.  He loves that toy.  

 They took out the trash like good boys.  That box is from Harper's new car seat, because he keeps growing like a weed.  

We've been doing more story time and singing at night.  It's nice.  

This is my new pan!  We've been needing a new one for like ever, and we finally got one.  

 We also got a new trash can, because ours was very stinky.

 And last but not least, we went to aquarium today, where we renewed our zoo/aquarium membership for the year.  Yay!


Though he doesn't look it, he was really excited about the frog.  

So, that's about it.  Now I guess I have to do homework.  Tomorrow it's more studying and church.  

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I love those aquarium tunnel things, they are so cool! Harper is so cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that aquarium! And did you get the nautilus car seat? I just bought it too!!! Harper is such a cutie...I hope he married Murray haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! It's these moments you are going to look back on and cherish. I love the swing pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos!!! :)

    I'm also stopping by, bc you commented on one of my blog posts (the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com"Sippy cups & ClothBums" the other day about Thanksgiving. I couldn't find an email address to write you back personally and say thank you so much for the recipe!!! I'm going to try it!! I love stuffing :)


    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete