Saturday, October 23, 2010

NEW JEEP!

We got our Jeep!  We went this morning and officially traded in our van for the Jeep Liberty.

Harper was sad to see the van go.  It's honestly been the most constant thing in his life (aside from me and Heath of course).  We move every two years or less, but we've had this van as long as he can remember.  
When asked if he would get out, he said "I don't want to get rid of the van."  For a few minutes, he didn't budge.  

Goodbye van.  You've been good to us, but it's time to move on.  



 Hello new Jeep!  Isn't it beautiful!?  Once Harper said goodbye and "I love you," to the van, he warmed up pretty quickly.  

 I LOVE this photo.  I've dreamed about a Jeep since I was 12, and now I have one.  Maybe it's weird, but I'm really happy Harper gets to grow up with a Jeep as a family car.  

7 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for following me @ The Thrifty Military Wife. I am now following you as well. Congrats on the new car!

    www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a picture of me like that on every vehicle my parents ever owned. I don't do it with my own kid. I should! Very cute & congratulations on the new wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a great looking Jeep! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jeep!

    My husband wants one, but I never want to get rid of our van!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you!!! I know how much you were complaining about the van when you were visiting though I thought it was just fine :) It looks amazing and Harper will learn to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Jeep, it loos great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete