Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Day Journal. Day 26.

Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - A photo of you recently
Day 12 - Something you are OCD about
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Where I live
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - A dream for the future

I've realized that the only way I'm going to actually do this post is to start it before I finish.  Sadly I just can't remember far enough back to give "great detail".  Good grief, I'm getting old.  

Saturday:
We got up at 8:30, that's horribly early for the weekend, to go to a local church where we picked up some food through Angel Food Ministries.  It's this really great site that my friend Kristen told me about.  You don't need to do anything to qualify, but it's intended for families who who are stretched financially (yeah, who isn't?).  Basically you order meals online and they get delivered to a local church, where you pick them up on a Saturday towards the end of the month.  It's good quality food for a really discounted price.  After that, me and my boys hung out at the house the rest of the day.  

Sunday
My boys went fishing in the AM, so I slept in a lot.  It was wonderful, especially because I've been feeling a little sick.  Yeah, that cold that Harper got at school....he shared it.  Yay.  Unfortunately, the boys didn't catch anything that day.  Unfortunately, they've never caught anything, ever.  I'm going to do some research and see if I can find a good fishing spot around here though.  My poor baby is getting very discouraged, and I really want him to be able to catch a fish.  Anyway, I woke up when they got home, and I got a bath.  After that I made Harper get a bath, because even though they didn't catch fish, he somehow managed to smell like fish.  I totally don't get it.  The rest of the day, we hung out at the house and watched some Netflix.  Oh, in the evening I watched Sister Wives, which was really interesting.  I'll be watching it again, but I wish Kate + 8 was on instead.  

Monday
I had Bio class at 9, so I got Harper in his class by 8:45.  We learned about Turner's Syndrome (a female with only one X) and Klinefelter's Syndrome (an XXY male).  It's some pretty interesting stuff.  After class I picked up Harper and we came home for a few minutes to switch bags, then we went to Harper's doctor appointment.  He got a flu shot and another one that he was behind on.  After that, we came home and he we napped.  Since we're both feeling a little icky it was especially nice to rest.  Heath got home and we went to the YMCA. We came home, ate fish tacos, I made cookies, and we got ready for bed.  

Tuesday:
Last night I couldn't sleep, so this morning I overslept.  I missed class!  I'm so mad at myself for it, but I decided not to let it bring the rest of my day down.  Sleeping in aside, harper and I woke up and made french toast.  We totally got to take our time this morning, which was really, really great.  I had a meeting at 12:30 in the Psy Clinic I'm working in this semester, so Harper and I went to that.  I brought in some of those cookies I made last night.  After my meeting, Harper and I came home where I did some laundry and made us lunch.  Right now I'm about to go to Clinical Psy class.  Then I come home and take a test for my online class, Lifespan Devel Psy.  

That's all for now.  The rest of the week will have to be filled in later.  


Wednesday:
Ok, today's technically only Thursday, but I've got to take this blog a few days at a time, or I won't be able to remember what happened!  How sad is that?!  Well, Wednesday was a good day.  I went to Biology at 9AM and Bio Lab at 11AM.  I got out an hour early, which made me quite happy.  On Wednesdays I usually go to the Psy Clinic at 2, but since I was done with the other stuff early, I went to the clinic early, where I was able to start working early and finish working, you guessed it, early.  I was deliriously happy.  Usually I'm in school until 5PM on Wednesdays, yesterday I got out at 3:30PM!  Heath and I both picked up Harper from daycare, then we brought the van in to get an estimate.  After that we went out for dinner, went to Target for some goodies, then got ice cream.  After Harper was resting for the night Heath and I watched Iron Man 2, which, for reasons I totally don't understand, we just had to buy.  


Thursday
As I'm writing this, it's Thursday.  Today I went to Italian class and Harper went to Daycare for about 1.5 hours.  We grabbed some McDonalds for lunch on the way home.  I probably should have made a more healthy lunch, but all in all it wasn't so bad....  Haha, anyway, that's all we've done so far.  Now I'm blogging and Harper's watching Cat in the Hat on PBS kids.  


Friday
(As I'm writing this time, it's Saturday.)  On Friday I had school, bio class and bio lab.  I ended up leaving a few minutes early at the end of the day because I wasn't feeling very well at all.  I was already sick, and we started messing with preserved bugs.  Ew.  So, I got out of there about 30 minutes early.  Since I was feeling sick, I stayed home and rested for the rest of the day.  


Saturday:
Today's Saturday, and this more than completes my Week of stuff In Great Detail.  Today I slept in, which helped me to feel a lot better.  When I woke up, I dressed Harper in the cutest darn plaid shirt ever.  Then we went to drop the car off at Firestone to get the brakes fixed, we vacuumed out the van.  We voted.  We went to pick up the car.  I fixed dinner.  Harper fell asleep at a decent time.  Heath and I watched The Proposal and John Adams.  All in all it was a pretty good day.  


The end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment