Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pity Party: Part 2: A letter to my HACKER

Yes, this is gripe number two for tonight.  Actually, this is gripe number one if they're ranked in order of importance.  If you rank them on a timeline though, it's two.  Wow.  That is so not what's important.  Anyway...

So, gripe number 2 is actually a bit more serious than the first one.  If you read my (sort of depressing now that I look at it) blog, you'll know that I'm in somewhat of a battle with my grandmother.  I know, I know, I'm probably going to hell for disobeying all that respect-your-elders crap, but I'm in this fight nonetheless.  If you don't already have details, you can read about said fight here.  

Anyway, I posted that blog a few days ago, to vent my frustration with the whole situation.  I'm frustrated because it happened, and I'm newly frustrated because now I have to see her constantly on Facebook.  Well, about a day or two after I posted that, someone hacked my Facebook and sent that same grandmother "Flowers from Mom".  Ok, if you know me but at all you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I hate hate hate those apps on Facebook.  I don't care how many gold coins you need to get another leprachaun, how many cows you need to get more points at farmville, how many beats per minute your "heart" has now.  I will not play these games with you.  I will not support you in your quest-for-blah-blah-blah....  I won't be rude to you about it, because hey, to each his own.  I, too, waste some time playing bejeweled blitz on Facebook.  Total time waster but mildly entertaining when dishes/laundry/vacuuming is looming over your head.  I will however, block as many of these applications as possible.  

Now that we're clear on that, let's get back to the point.  Someone hacked my Facebook and sent the grandmother, who was totally out of line, "Flowers for Mom" from me.  

Well, I promptly changed my password to keep the hacker from getting back to my page and meddling further in my personal life, but I'd just like to say a quick word to the hacker, if he/she reads this blog:

Dear Hacker
Let me start by saying that I already have a good idea as to who this might be.  Keep your nose out of my business.  I don't appreciate anyone meddling in my life.  If I wanted to reconcile with my grandmother, I damn well would have done so.  If you thought you were helping the situation, you were very, very mistaken.  As a matter of fact, since you decided to put words in my mouth, I now feel obligated to set the record straight.  I will be emailing my grandmother this weekend, to tell her exactly how I feel about her behavior.  As I've said before, it was totally inexcusable and unacceptable.  

If you'd like to explain to me why you thought it appropriate to step way over your bounds by sending her "flowers" from me on Facebook, please feel free to do so.  But know that I am pissed.  This is way over the line.  Who ever you are, how would you feel if I hacked your Facebook and contacted people you don't want in your life?  Think on that the next time you get the urge to meddle in my life, ok?  Thanks.

Signed:
Grossly disappointed, 
Danielle

Anyway, that's my 2 part drama tonight.  I think it's definitely time to hit the sack, put today's bs away, and try, try again tomorrow.  

I think then I shall post about the good things that happened today (well, tomorrow it'll be yesterday...because that's not confusing at all).  Preview: I'm doing well in school so far.  I got out of class early today, which is always awesome.  Heath got beat up by paint balls, which he totally deserves after giving my van a black eye.  And, we got our Halloween costumes today.  Harper loves all three of his.  Yes I said three.  I know I have a Halloween problem.  I'm working on it.  :)  

On that note, goodnight my friends.  I hope your day was better than mine.  :)  And I hope all our tomorrows are wonderfully relaxed.  

Oh, one last thing, I hope my love Brittany had a wonderful night tonight.  And I hope she blogs about it.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment