Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yellowstone, here I come!

Yes, my husband and I have decided that we're going to Yellowstone next Summer (well, next May to be exact)!  We're so excited about it!  We know where we're staying and about how much it'll cost, so the worst part is over.  He's actually on the phone right now, waiting to make reservations.  We're trying to get it done today because apparently they fill up fast.

This will be my first vacation-vacation!  I mean, I've visited family and stuff, but I've never, not once in my life, gone on vacation just because it's where I want to go.  Admittedly, this was Heath's choice too, so it wasn't only me, but still.  I feel so grown up!

There's still some planning to do, but like I said, I've got a rough price list, and I know where we want to stay.  Hopefully where we want to stay actually is available.  If so, then no worries.  If not, we may have to shuffle some things around, but I'm sure it will all work out.

What I want to know from you guys is this:
1. Have you ever been to Yellowstone?  How was it?
2. If you've been there, what are the must-sees?  I don't want to miss something great. :)

If any of you guys are interested, you can check out Yellowstone's official site, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment