Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of semester. In Colorado.

My semester has just ended and I've made it to CO. Heath stayed home. He had to work, and he's in school. It's a bummer that he's not here, but I think the peace and quiet might be good. He'll be able to do some school.

It's nice to be done with school, but I'm not feeling it quite yet. I feel like I'm still in school, like I have homework I should be doing, or a test I should be studying for. It probably doesn't help that even though I'm "finished" for the semester, I've dealt with UNO every day. I'm trying to get my schedule for next semester squared away. I've got to retake a bio lab, so that's mucking everything up. I hate biology with a passion.

Anyway, for now, I'm in Colorado, and I'm TRYING to take it easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment