Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brand New

After typing, deleting, and retyping a new "intro" to my blog at least a half dozen times, I've decided I'm just going to jump right in there. I won't delete this one. Seriously, I won't...

First off, lets tackle how I feel about the word "blog." Maybe I'm just older than I'd like to admit, or maybe I'm just as technologically challenged as I willingly admit, but the word "blog" almost feels dirty to me. Is there a stigma attached to those of you, wait, those of us who are "bloggers"? Haha, I guess it all depends on what you blog about. So, from here on out, I'm removing the word "blog" from the dirty word category in my brain.

Now that that's out of the way, I suppose I should define what this non-dirty-word-affiliated blog is about. It seriously is just my thoughts and ideas about anything: school, the future, family, friends, faith, love, and anything else that comes up. It's a diary, a journal, a to do list, and scratch paper all in one. It will, above all, be honest. I can't guarantee that it'll always be G rated, but I'll do my best. Lets get started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment